Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The day is getting better all along...

white fluffy clouds make me happy...
they are everywhere today...
always changing and taking a new shape...
through the tree tops...
and our little "jungle" area that needs weeded so bad...
the poor old ash leans a bit...
new sedum coming up where I thought it was all lost last year...

day lilies sun bathing...
and then we find the flowers...
I love purple...
and pink...
and curly...
and promises of tasty suppers with my family...
and old things repurposed...
and pink...with a bee...

Have a great day where ever you are and what ever the weather...today will never happen again!

2 comments:

Mary J said...

you have way to much time on your hands. I can not keep up with you

Anonymous said...

I just take the camera with me everytime I walk the dog...and he goes every 2-3 hours so, I have the chance to get lots of pics while he is piddling around looking for a spot.