Wednesday, June 24, 2009

H...O...T...

I had the idea last night to fill the vase of the totem with fresh cut flowers and ferns...
more white clouds...should be past the rain part now for several days...
a nice place to sit at midnight...
my friend, Terri, made this for me, I think for my birthday last year...
all the curtains pulled and lights out make it dark inside and a little cooler...
Steve, just called and my work over tonight and the tree remover guy is at the neighbor's taking out her fallen tree...Craig thinks he has found just the right laptop to get him the rest of the way through college...so him and his dad are going to get it ordered tonight...the babies are napping in their kennel and the rest are flopped all over...they were so wild this morning...

2 comments:

The Sisson Clan said...

I love the flowers and ferns!! Your garden is a lovely place to sit any time.

Your home looks inviting and cool. But who's chair is on the right? I noticed a wooden rolling pin handy there. Hummmmmm!!

Anonymous said...

You won't believe this...but I have degenerative (Spelling?) athritis in my neck- went for years with problems because I had no curve in the neck. I used to have be put in traction for this. I found this rolling pin that is the perfect fit, so I can lay in the floor with it behind my neck and put myself in traction and keep my curve. Now I don't have to drive all the way to Charleston 3 times a week to have this done. It's also very good to keep the guys here in line.
Thanks for comments on the yard!