Monday, June 8, 2009

News Flash: MORE BLING !!!

Terri finished another totem for me...yeah...
and these are my flowers...don't have the rods yet to stake them...will soon...this pattern I found at a rummage sale last summer...not a full set...bits and pieces for 50 cents...it is the same pattern of my mother's good dinnerware we used when I was a kid for Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter dinners...she picked them up before I was born at the grocery store...you know where you saved the stamps and then you could buy pieces really cheap...and she saved and saved and got a whole set of the wheat pattern- she loved golds and yellows...and I really don't know what happened to the original set...my dad had them at one time...but they could be gone by now...they just make me smile...

No comments: