Saturday, June 27, 2009

No matter what you do...there is always a critic...

Daphne trying to put in her 2 cents...they broke out the screen this week...bad kitties...
while Craig and I blinged the deck... I found this old piece of fabric...dated 1994...that I had been holding onto for whatever reason...it will, hopefully, shade us from the evening sun...
if we need to...we can hang it higher...
it looks ok from here...
then I wanted bling...
you wrap the wire like this on a paint brush...
and instant bling...
the final product...ta-da...blinged out...and it didn't cost a thing...just more junque hanging around the house...it took 10 minutes...and if it blows away...I can handle it...
Steve took 8 cats to the animal shelter...we are just waiting on him to get back...6 kittens and 2 adults...still leaves 5 here...and Spaz outside...

No comments: