Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Would you believe I know these people? Just how many brain cells did we kill in our youth????

My friend's husband- Ray...just when I thought it was safe to turn him loose again...he had hip replacement surgery recently...I think they operated on the wrong end...
and this is my friend...and don't say it was my influence on her that made her this way...I'm completely innocent and that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

love you guys- thanks for ammunition to use against you later...

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Heading back to the lake this weekend. Lookout who knows what we'll do. Taking the boat up this weekend. Ray goes back to work the 22 so running out of time to have fun.

Tete said...

Have a good time and post the pics! You should take the cats with you, little life jackets and all...just a thought.