Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's 66 out so thought we could use something to warm us up tonight...

It's already done...doesn't have a name...polish sausage cooked with onions and peppers with black pepper and sea salt...then I dumped in a can of Chili (ready to eat)...it was in the cabinet...deep fired the potatoes so they would not get soggy...taste tester said it was good and I could stay another week...may add a dash of sugar when I heat it back up tonight...who knows...this is how I cook...no recipes...I just throw things together...we hardly eat the same thing twice in a month...Steve will come in and ask what's for supper and I just say "stuff"...so this is Wednesday's Stuff...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

it sounds and looks good to me. can you send that 66 degree wether down south. Its been 90 or above 30 straight days