Friday, July 10, 2009

This is my friend's house:

Terri and Andy live here...
they have been working on this for 2 years now...they started out with the patio last year and since that turned out so good...they decided to add a shade covering which is still in progress...
it's long...
and while they were at it, they decided to expand it a little more.. this is going to be the grill area...
this is going to be my spot...haven't told her yet...but one of these days she will find me there...
here are the extras...
lavender...
this pot came like this...it's great...
I love Mr Bunny...
birdcage...
fun, fun...
someone stopped to see Andy and wanted to know if they had this for sale...it's for show only
when I need inspiration...here's where I go...leave a comment and I'll tell her what you think...I'm trying to get her to blog...wouldn't that be fun???

No comments: