Friday, August 21, 2009

Dining area in the kitchen...

yesterday...
then in the middle of the night while I was surfing the internet...I kept looking at the blank wall...and then I had an idea...of course I wanted to get the guys up and get it done right then...but I have learned from past experiences that this is not always a good thing...and my life would have been on the line...so I waited...which I'm not very good at...but getting better...that and the fact that we have a neighborhood skunk who travels through here at night...which one of my crazy neighbors feeds...commenting on how he likes green grapes...made me wait till daylight...
so this is what happened...
I really like it a lot...
and I thought how pretty it would be at Christmas like this with lights on it...then I thought again...why wait...I have purple Halloween lights...our next project is testing strands of lights we found in a garbage bag in the front bedroom...well, will keep you posted...gotta get moving...Craig is threatening to quit and it's not even lunch time yet...

No comments: