Sunday, January 3, 2010

Around our house today...

feathery, frosted windows...wind chill is -8 now...
nap time...someone needs a hair cut...
this curio needs cleaned out this week...its been awhile...
Georgie was napping behind the chair...
Stever is eating better but still very weak...he is going to try to work tomorrow...but I don't think he will make it...
we took down the tree and packed up the ornaments...
Craig with the ornament tubs just before he moved them into the front closet until next year...
everyone is enjoying my new throw from Terri...it is so soft...
these are a couple of vintage german die cut standing valentines...I have been sorting things out to put in my cabinet at Rebecca's booth...these I will keep...they are the last ones I have...sold a bunch on ebay a few years ago...I like the honey combed ones the best...this one is very unusual...notice the two different colors of honey comb...this one is worth $25...they are hard to find...
HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STAY WARM!

No comments: