Thursday, January 28, 2010

If you're local, the food pantry needs plastic bags:

Kyle called earlier in the week and asked if Craig could help him and his church out tonight at the food pantry. Craig had classes late this afternoon, but went straight there to help out until 7pm. I got an email from Kathy today saying they needed plastic bags, so I had Steve take up what we had on his way to the store.
It's getting colder here, around 12 now...
My son in Kentucky, family in southern Missouri and Dad and stepmom are in for 4-10 inches of snow with sleet tonight and tomorrow...
Glad we are north of all of that and pray that they will get through it ok...
I have already had my shower and Steve and I watched a show on potatoes on the history channel tonight...
It was pretty interesting...I am going to start looking for purple and pink potatoes...probably couldn't afford them if I could find them...but we had no idea they even existed...we learn something new every day...
have a good night...

No comments: