Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its not too early to think of early spring plans:

I am so looking forward to being outside again...even though our winter cleaning in here is not finished...I am so ready to get started...at least in the planning part...
We have a lot to do this spring...all the metal chairs need new seats...and I am thinking of cutting them out of 1 inch boards and painting on them...then spraying them with a sealer...they were done out of plywood, padded and covered before, but I don't think I want to do that this time...I need to figure out where to put the vintage door Rebecca got me for Christmas...I want to add a shelf and hooks to it before it goes up for good...there is one flower bed I want to completely redo...and move everything to the other beds and kind of just start all over there...when the neighbor removed the fence it has given us the chance at a sunnier bed and a wide range of plant life there...I am also thinking this would be a wonderful place for the door...and of course just like inside...we need to de-clutter...but the yard is big enough we can just spread it out a bit more and I think it will be ok...so stayed tuned and we will be sure to post photos along the way...gardening is a journey we enjoy doing together...more family time for us...and then when we are tired and weary from an afternoon's work...we can sit amid all of it and relax...


No comments: