Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We got a dusting this afternoon...

Wish I could post a photo...but I can't...but it is so pretty...just wish we didn't have the cold weather coming in with it...how many more days until spring???...too many...that's how many...the older I get the longer the winters seem...and the more I want to get back to gardening...watering...even weeding...but with the funeral flowers...I have 3 big green plants inside...if I can keep the cats out of them...the fresh flowers are done...Doofus chewed off my paper whites from Terri before they bloomed...I was not happy with him at all...but he doesn't know...he's just being Doofus...we knew he was "different" when we kept him...
Have a good night and stay warm and dry...hope you caught a few snow flakes on your tongue...I did...

No comments: