Thursday, February 25, 2010

INSPIRATION...

one on my favorite lamps...found it at the dollar store...on clearance...of course...didn't like the shade...talked the manager into letting me trade shades with another lamp that was butt ugly...and then talked her down to $7.50...
it was a great find...

the lamp sits on the kitchen table...because I like all sources of lighting...low being my favorite...and this was my view today...beyond the lamp...its windy and cold...a biting kind of cold...but spring is coming...
so I started sorting more magazines that Terri had given me...and I found lavender...
garden sheds...

flower boxes...



a bunny...
a potting shed with a brick floor...
and blooms...
some ducks...
and spring bulbs...
along with grass and sunshine...
awwwwwwe...my kind of morning...

No comments: