Thursday, February 4, 2010

My new inspirations...

I was talking to Terri yesterday and she said I need to check out this site...robojunker.com...and look at the ideas I found!...I have my new old door from Rebecca...and this is something like what I want to do with it...
and this is just an old light fixture...and you hang it upside down for a bird bath...
and I want one of these so bad....but its going to be hard finding 4 windows the same size...but this is so cool...it could take me several years to come up with the parts...its something to work on...

2 comments:

The Sisson Clan said...

Those are really really fun ideas. Where do people come up with them? Thank you for sharing them with us. Now . . . . . .

Tete said...

I have no idea how they do it! I try, but I am no way near to these people's talent. I just love dreamers.