Thursday, March 18, 2010

spring fever with a sore throat...

I just had to get the porch cleaned off...and since Craig brought the sick germ home...he graciously volunteered to help...
so we went to work designing the potting bench and how it will look when we permanently put it all together...
I sent him into the flower beds with a pair of scissors to bring back the dead...while I kept watch and tweaked...my favorite thing to do...
then we strolled around the yard and gathered critters and rusty things...bird cages...blocks...
the details in the old door are wonderful bulleyes...
so that's about it for today...just took my cold medicine again and a nap will soon follow...
enjoy the pics...can you hear the birds singing???????
hope you were inspired today...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hope you're feeling better soon-I miss you!!!!