Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's been the perfect spring day...

Everyone got something done today...
and this afternoon...I got these put together to take into Kyle's to sell...
they are just fun little photo albums...
I design the covers when I'm bored...
all I had to do was print them out today and get them put together...
they will be at Rebecca's Barn Sale, too...when she opens next month...
Kyle needs more small stuff in his store...
so after Nova gets things settled down and I can find my paintbrushes...
there might be some painting and crafting going on...
we've got BBQ pork chops that I fixed yesterday and just let them soak in all that sauce overnight for supper...
they should be really good in about an hour or so...
hope you had a good day...and that your evening is even better...

No comments: