Friday, April 30, 2010

sitting on the porch in the dark...with a camera...

I love my new star lights...stars are one of my favorite shapes...
viewing the our security light through the birdcage...the city would not put a street light in here at the end of the street and it used to be so dark down here...well 16 years ago we had CIPS put up a security light and we could either put it on our pole or theirs...so we put it on their pole and had him turn it half around so it shines on us and the street...
another star light...I also love rusty metal...with holes...and diffused light...
and then I turned the flash back on and got these...

they look so nice on the porch...I am going to miss them when we plant them in the yard...
but then we will all enjoy them for years to come...
the new dwarf lilac...
have a good night...
we have a tornado watch until 3am...
hopefully...I will sleep through the nasty...

No comments: