Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The answer to today's pop quiz...

How could I go from 9 to 6?...
Just happen to be working on something when a friend pops in with flowers for your garden...
and while she was sitting there cooling off...
I passed her 3 hot of the presses hang tags...
Terri had been working in her garden all morning...
and came with a second bag of plants...
she brought her dog, Diva, with her...
so we sat and she watched while I finished my hang tags...
so I only had 3 different ones...
so I gave her one of each!
Mystery solved...

2 comments:

Darla said...

Im glad I stopped by and visited your blog I enjoyed it. I didnt realize there were such talented and inspiring people until I started blogging. Thanks again and have a good day!!

Darla said...

Im glad I stopped by and visited your blog I enjoyed it!!