Thursday, May 27, 2010

just enjoying the day...

my breakfast this morning...I wanted something sweet...which is so unlike me...
I don't do sweets...
then we found this jumbo strawberry in the pack...the one on the left is normal size...
strawberries are the only fruit to have its seeds on the outside...
Georgie and Mr Wiggles trying to find a cool place to nap...
Daphne loves the wicker...
Terri went shopping and bought new cushions...and sent me 3 she replaced...
put one here...not sure where the other ones are going to go...
she also picked me up 4 finials at Menard's yesterday...they will be feet for the glass house when we redo it...
I want the window panes vertical...so we are going to take it all apart...put it all back together...
and then white wash the outside...
it will happen sometime this summer...
the lightening bugs were out last night...
its a little early for them...
things are just moving along way to fast this year...
take time to be poky tonight...and enjoy the moment...

No comments: