Monday, May 31, 2010

my "new" old chair...

we started this area many years ago for our mothers...long gone, now...
and instead of decorating a grave that they would never come back to see...
I wanted to start an area that we will never use, but where they can sit and watch us...
when they come to check on us from time to time...both of them loved flowers and gardening...they both had very green thumbs...
I wonder which one will get the chair first...I wonder if angels wrestle...
if they do...our moms would be wrestling for this chair...
and now this year, Steve's dad will be joining them...
we used to call this the Mothers' Garden...
but now its the Parent's Garden...
and when my dad passes...
we will add another "new" old chair...
In Memory of Catherine, Patty, and Harold...
forever in our hearts...

No comments: