Tuesday, May 18, 2010

texture...

I love texture...
almost any texture...
these are all things that surround my workplace on the computer...

lumpy, bumpy, swirly things make me smile...
even smooth things that have depth...
I love the old crock bowls...this one is a small reproduction...I bought it as a gift one Christmas to someone else...but found her one later in her color(tan)...and I didn't have to part with it...
this is another item I have bought off of Nova through the years...
we have kind of developed this circle of life for things we no longer want...
we just pass them around...
from one heart to another...
to be loved all over again...
until its time to pass it on to the next heart...
my circle of friends are always with me that way...
and each piece reminds me of them...
who's in  your heart today?...

No comments: