Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This week's new additions...

I love this clock...Terri had it for sale...Rebecca bought it...she took pics and sent them to me of what all she found...I called and said are you keeping that or reselling it?...and it was on the porch this morning...
same thing with the candle sticks...they were in the box, too...
Steve snagged this cushion for the swing at Rural King Sunday...
its for Mother's Day...
it covers the back and seat...I love purple...
I do not like the tropic prints...
and the bottle bug I bought off of Terri...
its a vintage salt shaker...
with the butterfly wings I gave her...
the neighbor had lights on the porch that she had for 2 seasons and the lights were all burning out...I had told her when they went bad to send them my way...so she did...all three strands...I gave one to Terri...
and this what she did with one of them...
its too little and cute to put outside and I will make an exception on having a bug in the house...
Steve is due home...
so I need to give up the computer...
the guys do a fantasy baseball league and he will have to check his team...
have a good one!

No comments: