Monday, June 14, 2010

around the yard...

one lone day Lily opened...
but more will follow...
water standing in the field...
walnut...
another patch of day lilies...
soggy...
oops...needs a little reworking...
got this for a quarter at a garage sale...repainted it...got four of them at the same time...
garage sale bird cage...
waiting to rework this...
muddy paws...
there are weeds everywhere and everything needs a coat of paint...
other than that...the beds are in perfect shape...
hope your beds are fairing better...
another month of this and I'm mowing it all down...
(giggling madly while pulling my hair out...)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Tete, I did a double-take when I saw the name of your blog on the Favorite Photo Friday meme; you see, I also blog Beyond the Garden Gate. My url is http://beyondthegardengate-beth.blogspot.com. So glad I found you and please stop over and say hi!
I like how you decorate with birdhouses and birdcages. They make a nice statement in your garden. I see you also are an animal lover - me too! I volunteer at a couple of animal shelters and I care for a small feral cat colony.
Glad to meet you and I am a new follower!
Beth

Sunray Gardens said...

Love your decorating. Love the Kwanzo Daylily. I know it's an older one but still my favorite I think and have them also.

Cher
Goldenray Yorkies