Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Johnny Depp!

one of my all time favorite actors...
and today is his 47th birthday...
it's so fitting that we watched Alice In Wonderland this morning...
the movie is great...
great acting...
great selection of actors for their roles...they fit perfectly...
great special effects...
the only thing I had a problem with is the sound quality...
had to constantly turn it up...turn it down...
through out the whole movie...
I will watch it again and again...
just have the remote in your hand when you do...

1 comment:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

My husband and I watched Alice in Wonderland the other night and loved it. That man can play so many different parts and they are all amazing and unforgetable. I too will be watching it again:)
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens