Friday, June 25, 2010

I think I found my twin...

last week or so, I was surfing blogworld and found another blog with my name on it...
I didn't know you could use a name that someone already had...
but there it was...
then through white Wednesdays, she found me...
and she left a comment...
and I have her on my list...
and I check in on her all the time...
her name is Beth and she's in Iowa...
we have a lot of the same interests...
it's kind of wild...
so check her out...
http://beyondthegardengate-beth.blogspot.com/
she's so much fun...
her post today is on a garden tour she took...
the flowers are to die for...
and the scapes are fun...
don't forget to pay attention to the teapot collection...
it's an awesome way to display and use them...
let me know what you think of her...
and leave her a comment while you are there...
she likes those...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks so much, Tete! Appreciate your kindness! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I have been camping the past week (church camp cabin mom). Fun! Glad to be home, though! Blessings and hugs, Beth

Tete said...

I've been going through your other blog today...oh, my...the chocolate chip icing on the brownies is on our to do list now. Great ideas and love your tablescapes.