Wednesday, June 16, 2010

it happened!...

it came out...
I hope you can see all the greens and the beautiful blue in the sky...
a couple of proud weed pullers...
check out Jesse's hair...
his mom did that to him...
working hard...
it's pulled good enough now the weed killer will work...
and rust happened!...
and just look at my dry foot...
I love this piece...got it in Arcola...I want a house out of that...
the breeze is just right...
so many people know I collect junque...this was dropped off...
got plans for the wheels...there's 3 all together 
that will be another post...
 
it lives...it was dead...but with all the rain...it came back again...
a rusty wire teapot from Rebecca...
 
plop in a rusty can...
and later ...when the dirt dries out...a begonia...
I so hope the sun is shining on you today, too...

No comments: