Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jars, jars, jars...

I had this jar filled with monopoly money, houses, hotels, and all the game cards...
I had used it for many years decorating my home...
then I put it up for sale in the booth...
it didn't sell...one of them did...
the one with all the marbles...
but this one and one just like it didn't...
this is the other one...
filled with dominoes and wooden checkers...
so I had Rebecca pull them out...
and I emptied them...
so that makes two...
and I had this other one here...
with a rusty zinc lid...
this one is olive green...
the other two are blue green...
this one is full of air bubbles...
this one is my favorite....
even though I love the square Ball bail ones, too...
now that makes three...
I'm trying to figure out something really cool to do with them...
nothing ordinary or practical...
something fun...
I'll let you know when I figure it out...
it's a Ball lid, too...not a Kerr...
stay cool...it's going to be over 100 here today...
but we have relief coming next week!...
just hang on!...

No comments: