Thursday, June 3, 2010

my eye opener this morning...

I had to start with the printer...which I can do asleep...
and I had to start right off with the chopping...which is scary...
to make the tags for the hang tags...and I still have all my fingers and toes...
then I bagged these...only did 2 cause that's how many albums I had laying around...
and before I got wild with the glue stick...
I tied on the eyelash yarn to make leaves for the sucker flowers for the gift pots...
eye lash yarn and glue sticks do not mix well...trust me...
I don't have photos of that...I was kind of stuck to my work...
got the visual ?...good...
really didn't need the photo after all...
then came out the glue stick...and I glued the labels on the tags...
then I stuck them in the bags...2 of them back to back...
and stapled the tag on...
so simple even a caveman could do it...
yeah... I couldn't resist...sorry...
tada...the finished product ready to sell...
bagged to wait...it feels good to be ahead of the game...
doesn't happen often...
so what was your eye opener this morning?...

No comments: