Friday, June 25, 2010

what I played with today...

not having a good day...
so Craig took down the kitchen curtains and washed them...
drug out the tub with extra stuff...
found these valances...
we got them threaded on and then he put them back up...
we have one of those kitchen tables that needs shoveled off once a week...
so I sat down with my Mr Clean bucket and started in...
this plate hangs on the wall in the corner...
it was a birthday gift many years ago from one of my dealers...
yellow roses are my favorite...
Rebecca gave this to me on Christmas...
love the color and texture...
my new scale washed up...not sure where it will end up...
but couldn't wait to post it...
my little buddy was running around trying to find something that would fit under the small cheese dome...
he found an apple...
59 cents each...
one of the photo albums that I make collages for...
I started doing this for myself...
hated the covers of them as is...
I gave some away for Christmas...
now I sell them...
remember these?...I collect them...don't tell anyone...
I had these all over my notebooks in junior high...
I love the graphics...
lottery tickets...all losers...
it's the art work...
they all go in my little photo albums...
they are for my grandkids...
as a dealer...
I know it's the paper items that can bring the money...
I collect things that everyone else throws away...
and something the kids will like...
and anything with artwork and graphics...
that's my thing anyway...
my pain level is high and it's been hard getting around at all today...
that's probably all I will get done today...
that and blog...
but you've got to take the good with the bad and hope tomorrow is better...
have a good day...

No comments: