Friday, July 2, 2010

bon fire and family plus one...

vintage light fixture...
the cats get their drinks of water out of this when they are outside...
Terri made it originally...
but Craig and I took the old beads off last night and put some of the new ones on...
a lot more colorful and fun...
coleus...
this looks so much better...
weed killer and then the weed eater...
this area is coming along...
the yard looks so good now!...
my son and husband...
ditto...
one of Steve's many faces he makes...
another one...this is the one that happens when I whip out the camera...hehe...
Craig trying to start a fire...Tia watching...and Steve in the background watering the new dwarf lilac...
he did it all by himself...
finally...
I'm the camp fire girl around here...
Tia and Craig hanging out...
they did marshmallows while Steve and I took a walk...
then when we got back we came in and I had to call Rebecca back...
she had been calling...
hope you are having fun this weekend!...

No comments: