Thursday, July 8, 2010

cleaning this morning...

this is my potting table...
I love the color...
I bought it from Rebecca and her Ella Mae's Barn Gathering...
I save my plant tags every year...
just so I can plan ahead for the next year...
as I was hosing things down, including myself, Rebecca's husband pulls in the drive...
and I bought another item from Rebecca...
it is huge!...and the detail is wonderful...
this candle holder is something that I have had for some time now...
and all the beads were half gone...
so I got out my bucket of beads and redid the bottom part...
got the hanger yesterday...
I needed some more color down here...
so nabbed a can of fun...

don't want it too full...
need room to work...
and the ice cream chair matched the table bottom...
and there it is for now...
three of us are going down with head colds and ear aches...
and the rain is coming...
so I think this would be the most grand time for a nap...

No comments: