Monday, July 19, 2010

Rainy afternoon fun...

I found these junkin' a while back...
and unearthed them again digging through stuff...
didn't know what to do with them before...
but I have a goal to find something to do with them this week...
and then this...
tarnished silver...
we don't use napkins...
the guys grab the paper towels...
I think I will use it for the mail...
what a nice way to glam up the bills...
and these are my little flowers off of the chandy...
which is now a nice shade of primer gray...
it will be white...
but I wanted these left like they are...
and the guys looked at me like I had lost it...
again...
but I know what I'm doing...
the tornado siren went off this afternoon...
and this is what it brought it...
more rain...
it's raining still...
but no tornadoes...
and no damage...
I pray before the storms get here...
it works every time!...
hope you had some play time today...

No comments: