Tuesday, July 6, 2010

White Wednesday...

I bought two of these loungers for $15...
and right now they are in the process of being primed and will be painted white...
they were faded brown...
and I want to keep these for a long, long time...
so we are priming and painting to keep the weather out..
can't wait to have these in use again...
I miss them already...
the ice cream chairs that we are using for saw horses are another project..
I got 6 of them for $2 each...
we have used them for about 6 years now before we had to replace the seats...
so I think I got my money's worth there, too...
thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh I love these! I'm really into white, so your choice is grand. LOVE the kitty resting under the chair too!
Debbie@houseatthelake

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness! That looks great! I can see lots of pillows a cushion and an afternoon nap! My friend offered one to me a while back, wonder if she still has it? I can't wait to call her!
I am offering two giveaways hope you stop by
Kathy

Beth said...

Those look super comfy. Nice job, Tete!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Hi there! I didn't know you were doing WW...welcome! Love those recliners-they'll be *perfect* white...everything is, you know:)
Rene'

clustres said...

Those are great recliners and I do love those ice cream chairs!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh-
what a bargain! The white paint looks amazing.

I linked to the same party-
stop by if you can,

Laura

★Carol★ said...

I've been hoping to find one of those loungers at a garage sale this summer! It would be so nice to lay out on the back porch and read a book. And take a little nap!
Happy WW!
Carol

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Tete,

Those loungers are the ultimate score! You'll get years of enjoyment out of them - they have great style, too!

Amanda