Friday, July 9, 2010

the yard has been mowed again...

we were out watching Jim mow...
we could hear thunder...
and it got dark for just a few minutes...
this is south of us...
it looked like a downpour that way...
meanwhile, above us...
we could see blue skies...
there's moss growing on the bricks in the shade of the walnut...
I laid those bricks 2 years ago...
the guys dug out the ground and I sat on my butt and leveled under each one...
adding sand...
I wanted it rolling...
not level level...
it's easier to lay them level...
and the sun is still shining...
the smallest marigolds that I have ever seen...
and as I was getting out of the shower...
Jimmy H showed up with 2 gallons of black berries...
we picked over a gallon of green beans this morning and still have more to get...
pies and shakes were mentioned before supper...

No comments: