Monday, August 9, 2010

another batch...

I have not felt very well the last couple of days...
and this afternoon and evening it all suddenly got worse...
took a nap and the longer it goes...
the better I feel...
several around here have had a tummy flu...
can't believe it's going around already!...
hope it's done doing it's thing...
flu and heat warnings do not mix!...
besides, I'm tired of looking at my bathroom walls...
hope you're having a peaceful night...
and by all means...
sweet dreams...

3 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Tete ~ I sure Hope You are Feeling Better, being sick with Heat & Humidity, Not a Good Thing...
Please tell me Where in the World You get All Your Energy (even when feeling sick) How do you post and Garden & everything else, as much as You Do! I want some of that Energy Girl.... Take Care
Cheryl

Angela said...

oooh, I'm sorry. hope it doesn't last long!!

Kathy said...

Tete, I hope and pray you get well soon. I had something last week! I too feel it is too early for things to be going around and too much lovely life to live!
I will keep you in my prayers -
rest,
Kathy