Thursday, August 5, 2010

I just can't believe it...
I read the long range- 10 day forecast...
this has got to be the hottest, slimiest, mosquitoe infested summer in history...
I just hope they got it wrong...
I'm no longer holding out for fall...
gosh darn it...
I want snow...
have you ever had a hot flash with the heat index at 112?...
it's not pretty...
and when it snows...
I'm building a snowman...
and he won't be holding a broom...
or a shovel...
he's getting a fly swatter!...
and he's going to stand guard...
so I can lay in a lounger and catch snow flakes on my tongue...
and I'm not going to itch anymore!...

1 comment:

gail said...

Oh boy, do I know how you feel!!!!I've been sayin I want snow all summer and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy! And I know about the hot flash thing.
Fall is just around the corner......