Monday, August 23, 2010

I sat on the deck this morning...
this is a piece of old ceiling tile from a building uptown...
and of course I have to shoot everything that doesn't move...
and I am looking for cast iron shelf brackets to use as feet for my old door...
I had just came back in to do an early lunch...
when Terri called and said she was on her way over...
and we made a coffee filter rose...
my very first!...
there will be many more...
and then the mail came...
a pretty little lavender envelope...
there was this inside...
flower seeds for a beautiful lavender poppy that Bella from Bellas Rose Cottage was sharing with the first 10 to respond...
FREE!...
she even put a little picture of them on the front so I will remember what they are!...
and this is the back...
and it is so full of little black seeds...
Thank you so much, Bella!

4 comments:

LV said...

I have not seen a coffee filter rose before. You did a great job on this one. Very pretty. I am glad you were one of the lucky winners for the seed. Now, get them to grow.

Debbie said...

What beautiful images today dearie. That coffee filter rose is so pretty!
LOVE that door with the cage!
Debbie@houseatthelake

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Tete, Your coffee filter rose turned out beautiful! I have them on my list of fall projects, I hope my first goes as well as yours! I am glad your seeds made the journey, thanks for the pretty shout out! :-)
Bella

The Sisson Clan said...

Hello T,
I thought that rose was real! Wow it's beautiful!