Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It was one of those days...

so many things went wrong yesterday...
and then to get up on the morning before White Wednesday and Outdoor Wednesday...
to a virus on the computer...
was so disheartening...
before 7am, I'm on the phone to one friend...
and not to soon another was calling me...
Terri's husband, Andy, fixed the computer in one day...
got a call this evening to pick it up...
and Rebecca of Ella Mae.'s Barn Gathering posted my post for me...
I had photos all ready and couldn't get to them...
so we came up with a plan on using older photos from my blog and doing it as a before and after...
and it worked!
and Andy saved all my photos and programs on my computer...
yeah!!!
so my sincerest thanks to Terri, Andy and Rebecca, my super hero friends...
for coming to the rescue of this addicted to the core blogger...
you all earned your capes today...
if you are here for White Wednesday or Outdoor Wednesday...
just pop on down to the next post and see what Rebecca did...
down...
there...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Glad your back-I'll help you anytime-you're always there for me!