Friday, August 27, 2010

playing around again...
not having a good day...
waiting for the guys to come home...
just me, the dog and the cats...
Craig started his classes on Monday...
it's hard to believe that this is the last semester...
Doug's gone for the weekend...
and this is Steve's last day of work before his last week of vacation...
it's already been a long day...
and there's 4 hours to go before Craig gets home...
and I'm so bored!...
I have blog hopped till my eyes crossed...
you all are looking pretty darn good out there...
trying to soak up the last of summer...
pinching every single second out of it...
we've got the perfect day here...
blue filled sky and 76...
it doesn't get much better than that...
and here I sit...
close to the bathroom...
it's got to quit sooner or later...
I sure hope your day is pretty...
and you are out there having fun...

2 comments:

gail said...

I hope your day gets better. And I thank you for visiting my blog!
gail

Darla said...

OH tete, I know the feeling, I was off from work today and I did the same thing blog hopped as you call it lol I am going to get off and get something done Hope the rest of your day is a good ONE!!!!!!!!!