Saturday, August 14, 2010

this afternoon...

this afternoon, I'm putting my photos in my new brag book...
my DH picked this up in town earlier when he did the shopping...
and it's pink...
I am finally getting with the program...
I uploaded some of my photos on Walmart.com last week...
they came this morning...
this is so much easier than going all the way there...
standing in line...
waiting....waiting...waiting...
and I pick what photos I want printed...
how big...
how many...
and then they mail them to me all for 9 cents each...
yeah, it's another good thing...
by the way, our good day didn't last...
it's now 99F with the heat index...
I am so ready for goosebumps...
I just want to open the windows and blow the stink out of this place!...
more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the patience for a photo album anymore! I've gotten so lazy with the computer. Happy Pink Saturday! Marcia