Wednesday, August 4, 2010

while the computer was down, I found some inspiration...

I had some magazines to go through...
an urn on the table!...
better be a strong table...
but what a statement...
is this a bed in the living room?...
I love the colors...
light and airy and bright...
my friend Rebecca has an outdoor bed...
and I'm getting closer to mine!...
but we sure need the netting this year...
sage green, yellow, purple, and teal with whites...
my colors...
love the colors...
and the candles in the bottles with the lilacs...
is that cool or what?...
check this out...
the lid is a vintage casserole lid...
would have never thought of that...
I love it when old pieces are married...
I love this kitchen!...
an amazing place to play...
hang out...
create...
silver, white, birdhouse, creamers, roses...
oh, yeah...
now if we could get the heat turned down a notch or 2 or 3...
I'm ready to play...
hope you were inspired. too!

3 comments:

★Carol★ said...

Sounds like you're ready for Fall. I know I am! It's been the hottest and stickiest summer I can remember, and I feel like I've been trapped inside the house for way too long!
I just love magazines, even though the good ones are few and far between. I'm so glad to see that Country Home is back. Now if only they would bring back Home Companion, I'd be giddy!

Angela said...

Hi Tete, Thank you for the sweet comment. I went scrolling down your blog and I really like your stuff!! Birdcage, buggy frame, flowers...so I'm just going to be following you!

Gail said...

Oh my- what pretty finds. Love the happiness of the colors