Thursday, September 2, 2010

In between the rains...

we did get outside before lunch time...
there was a very stiff breeze...
and I loved it...
lots of moss on the old tree this year...
the rain beat down the soy beans pretty good last night and this morning...
this is growing across the street and it is so pretty and smells really good...
it has completely covered 2 small trees...
Bebe, the wonder dog...
we worked on this yesterday...
there's a grape vine growing up the trellis...
and I want it to grow all over this rack...
and then in the spring...
I am planting coffee cans and will have them filling the shelves...
my DH dropped and broke my wind chimes...
but you know me...
I don't throw it away...
I will reuse it next spring somehow...
the leaves are everywhere...
more every day...
see the fly?...
bonus with the brick photo...
this is the view everytime I come back inside...
so full of color...
it just makes you smile...
the table is covered with plastic...
and leaves and pots...
if this doesn't scream fall...
have a great evening...
we are having pancakes for supper!...
yum...

1 comment:

gail said...

I hate to say it....but I'm wishing for rain. Not a hurricane, just rain. I'm so tired of trying to keep these wilted flowers alive.
thanks for mentioning my background-Linda can't see it, and neither can my girlfriend Pam so I was getting worried. Enjoy your rain you lucky girl!