Monday, September 13, 2010

The prettiest thing around here today was the sky...

my new wheels came in today...
UPS guy left it and ran...
it was too big for me to mess with...
so it sat on the deck all day...
and then when Craig got  home...
he pulled it out of the box and off we went...
he had to meet Rebecca up at the Meeting House to get one of my trunks out of there...
she's been going every Monday and cleaning...
they are getting ready for an event this weekend...
and we had some things left in there from the last time...
so now there is a trunk in the back of the truck that needs unloaded...
and the sun went down without me getting any photos of it or my new chair!...
so you all will have to wait until tomorrow...
unless it rains...
but I will get them posted soon enough...
so enjoy the evening...
and sleep tight...


No comments: