Friday, September 17, 2010

What a day...

I started out with every intention of spending the day alone...
and getting into the painting...
but...
it didn't work out that way...
and this is all I got done...
I had 10 visitors yesterday...
2 men wanting my help in getting signatures from my neighbors for a grant to fix our sewer so we never flood again...
then when I was about to take my nap...
Doug comes in with his laundry and his friends Keith, Jenna and Malachi...
Malachi is 4...
then comes a girl who used to live across the street and that I changed her diapers and babysat through the years with her new daughter, less than a year old, Lilly...
she was gone maybe 20 minutes and her sister comes in with her 6 week old baby boy, Riley...
I spent the afternoon rockin' babies...
even got spit up on...
it was cool...
and the beans got pick in the middle of all the rockin'...
Doug got these photos for me...
look at all the dust!...
the windows are closed and the air is on...
the cold front came through...
2am and its 56...
a bit nippy...
baby rockin' wore me out and I went to bed very early and I'm up now...
but on my way back...
milk and 2 apple newtons should hold me till breakfast...
and slap me silly...
but I didn't get one photo of anybody...
oh well...
maybe next time...
night- see you in the morning...

1 comment:

gail said...

Hi Tete-It all sounds like fun. And I love the painting!
gail