Thursday, October 7, 2010

an evening in the yard...

Craig decided we should do pizza last night...
so I  made the call...
and 15 minutes later DH walked through the door...
so while Craig went after the pizza...
we went out and sat in the loungers...
then the pizza came, a little crusty...
but they ate it anyway...
and the wheel barrow flowers are still so so...
Craig also picked up our weekly newspaper...
all 16 half pages of it...
so I read the paper while they ate...
and took photos around me...
and it grew darker...
and darker...
so then it was time for a night photo shoot...
this paper lantern is one of 2 that Rebecca gave me in my Halloween bag this year...
so one of the boys hung it up at the bottom of the outdoor light and it glows!...
my new green lights...
one of my new little ghostie guys...
Rebecca is picking up 2 more for me...
I love them!...
scary pirate guy...
you never know what you will find in my flower beds this time of the year...
and the witch at night is awesome...
and Grim should keep the neighbor kids out of the grave yard...
sorry if you all are getting tired of my Halloween photos...
but it's my favorite holiday...
I love fall and all the fun that goes with it...
but I do not like horror movies...
don't watch 'em...
don't want to...
my Halloween movies are Hocus Pocus and Ernest Scared Stupid...
and of course Sleepy Hollow...
starring Johnny Depp!...
and we always watch the great pumpkin...
Charlie Brown is a mainstay here...
who couldn't love a holiday that's all about candy?

2 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Great time to be out enjoying this weather. If I was home it would be Paglias and The Greenup Press for me!

Darla said...

You are just to funny. Yes I've been MIA but........ it's just because I'm a lazy blogger. I know it's sad....... (lol)But all is well . I've just been busy with work and the house. (No excuse) Thnks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I can always count on you. Have great evening.