Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ok, I'm back...

this large white crock bowl is on the coffee table in the living room..
it usually holds my collection of balls...
close up of all the wonderful warts...
the top of the entertainment center needed some fall sprucing...
orange and yellow brighten up even the gloomiest days...
a vintage orange tea cup...
cake stand with ghourds and an old crow make up the rest...
got my 2nd order of dishes in the mail today...
so I have a service for 8 now...
just love them...
also got my fall berry picks I bought of off ebay last week...
I also have a package coming from Cheryl at Zanymayd...
can't wait to show you what I got from her etsy site!...
go on over and check her out...
you won't be sorry...
but don't buy all the stuff I want!...
LOL...
just kidding...
shop till you drop!...
Hugs everyone for all the well wishes and prayers...
they help more than you could ever imagine!...
they are more than words...
and I love all your fall decorations...
you inspire me...

5 comments:

AnthonyRose'sShabHome said...

So pretty love it all!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love your post with all it's warts! Aren't gords just the most interesting creation!!!

off to poke around here some more...come by anytime...I'll be sure to leave the 'screen' door open for ya!

Ciao bella!

CREATIVE CARMELINA

Donna said...

Hi Tete,
I really love your orange tea cup! I've never seen one like it, and it's perfect for Halloween! I had to laugh when you said on my blog that you had a glitter phobia! I will help you conquer that fear! Just repeat after me: "Glitter is my friend"!!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hey Tete ~ Thought of You often today, We had a slow sprinkling of Rain Most of the Day today, How about You? Spent my last day out at My Sweet Ladies Home today, a bit Sad ~ but I kept thinking of the Words You told me, I am Looking for those Door Knobs ~ had a good cry & said alot of Prayers, All Great for My Soul.... I did have some Wonderful Creative Ideas pop into my head today, so that makes Me Happy, Now just to Execute! I will be off to the post office in the morning, can't wait for you to see the Goodies.... then I think I will List Some More~ Thanks Again Dear Friend, You have been a True Blessing xox
Cheryl

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Tete, thanks for stopping by the high street cottage, and for your sweet comment! It's much appreciated! Your blog is beautiful. I love the table centerpiece you did a fantastic job