Wednesday, October 13, 2010

this is something that my son posted on FB...

Craig  I have the odd approach in that no matter what I am doing or where I am at, God is always there listening to the simplest of prayers. Even if it's a just minute of me just thinking to myself, I know He is there watching, protecting and guiding me into what I need to do, and He is doing the same for everyone else that offers just a little bit of time to Him.

My son said that...
yeah...
I'm proud...


Ps- It's sprinkling...
a few drops on the windows...

4 comments:

Beth said...

Craig's right! He cares even about the little things. I always pray for the ability to get merged onto the freeway...it ALWAYS works. Once in awhile, I have a car to dodge but usually it's totally clear for me to get on...even during the busy times! Hope you get rain. We haven't had any for about 3 wks. Prior to that we had lots but we're praying for it now. However when I was planting my bulbs I noticed my clay soil is still wet!!! Go figure!
Hugs, Beth

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~Wow Tete!!! You must be so proud of him!! Such a blessing~*~* Hugs, Rachel :)~*~*

Debbie said...

Oh Tete...that gave me such a boost to read that!
Your son is amazing!
Debbie@houseatthelake

nancy said...

I really like it myself. God gave him so much courage and a lot of love. You should be proud of him. Thanks for sharing and its made me feel good.
Take care and thank you for the links.
Nancy