Friday, November 26, 2010

unpacking...

first box of ornaments...
this is how I store the strands of light...
each strand is tested before storing...
and placed in a shopping bag...
and put in a tote...
extra bulbs are in zip lock bags with them...
no tangles cords...
no bad lights...
a tote of stuff...
I collect nutcrackers...
there is probably over 100 of them in this house...
seriously...
I need to find out who is in charge of this daylight saving thing...
the sun going down at 4PM...
I feel like bedtime at 7PM!...
it's just not right...
if we only had a couple extra hours of light in the evening...
maybe winter wouldn't be so bad or long...
another box of ornaments...
I think we need to make a walmart run...
we need tree lights...
have another tree this year...
and want to do the smaller one in the kitchen in white lights...
or pink...
still waiting for DH to get home...
so right now, we are at a standstill...
guess we could always eat again...
LOL!...

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Ohhh...I see some pretties, Tete! I have a friend that collects nutcrackers too. Do you put them all over or group them around for decorating? She hangs several of hers on the tree too.

Hope your hubby gets home soon so he can help you. Meanwhile~have another piece of pie! Hugs- Diana