Monday, November 15, 2010

Yesterday was great!

we were all here...
watching tv...
eating...
nappin...
rearranging...
it was good...
the chillier weather has come and it so feels like fall now...
the kids and I went for a walk in the early evening and about froze our butts off...
I made a note to wear more clothes out there...
Craig's girlfriend, Tia, took this photos for me as the sun was going down...
Moses is working out just fine and he has his forever home...
we just love him...
and it seems he loves us!
I can even get my shower with the door closed now...
oh, but he is such a little beggar when we eat...
trying to get caught up on a lot of little things this morning...
haven't talked to Rebecca yet, so maybe she will call on her lunch hour...
the sun is shining and it's a whole whopping 49 now...
it was 28 when Craig headed off at 8 for classes...
just 3 more weeks of school for him!
have a great day...

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Tete- It was wondeful here today too and got up into the 40's. Not many of these warmish Fall days for us, I fear. I love the name Tia. I have a friend, Tia...in blogland! Hugs- Diana