Thursday, December 16, 2010

My uncle passed away this morning...

his trials are over and he has flown home...
but his family are still earth bound...
and their hearts are breaking...
he had 3 kids...
all born in December...
the oldest...
has a birthday tomorrow...
hospice came in and let them have time together...
before the angels came...
my dad's little brother...
the holidays are going to be so hard on them...
Uncle Jimmy had a twin...
and Uncle Jerry is still here...
I'm sorry I'm rambling here...
I wish I could write what is in my heart...

6 comments:

Donnie said...

Oh Tete. I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know you and yours are in my prayers.

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

So Sorry Tete, I will be Keeping His Family in My Prayers, You Too.... The Holidays are such a Difficult time to lose someone, Not that it's easier any other time of the year, It just seems Our Happiest Memories seem to be surrounded with Our Families Celebrating & Remembering can be So Hard, with time, also Comforting ~ XOX Thinking of You
Cheryl

Lori Lynn said...

So sorry for your family's loss. A hard time of year to lose a loved one.
Blessings,
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Lori Lynn *

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Beautiful post.So sorry for your loss. Hugs,Rachel

Verde Farm said...

Oh Tete, I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose a loved one for all us left here and the holidays are so hard on those with loss. I pray for you and your family.

NanaDiana said...

Oh Tete- I am so sorry. It is always hard to lose anyone...no matter the situation...but I think it is the worst around the Holidays. I guess God wanted him Home for the Holidays. I feel bad for those that are mourning today...

I kind of know what the son is going through. There will always be a "pang" around this time of year for him.

My Mother was buried on my birthday...no one thought about it until it was over because I lived away and had to drive home. And my Uncle was also buried on my 16th birthday and I went from his funeral to take my driver's test...both in December. Weird, huh?

God bless all of you- xxoo Diana